The new Sealine F530 - Sealine is back into the 50-60 ft segment!
“Whether you’re on board for a weekend or longer break, up to six guests can appreciate the innovation on this new motoryacht. Guests can also experience the pure enjoyment of cruising along in the open air thanks to the large, family size flybridge - ideal for those who are looking to experience the
emotion that only the open air at the sea can give”
Our mission for this latest addition to the range was to create the true feeling in terms of spaciousness and innovations. The Sealine fly 530 has achieved this ambition with the help of three particular features - the ‘ double full length’ hull window design, our unique bow dinette area and incredible light and easy access to the salon and bow . These innovations have made more internal/external space available for our customers and the result is a level of luxury accommodation and cruising, difficult to be
matched by any competitor.
In our experience, flybridge yachts attract a particular type of customers. They want the security of an excellent engineered yacht, but at the same time they demand the sophisticated solutions in layout definition. This is an exciting challenge which drove the shipyard into the development of every single part of the yacht with maximum attention to details.
Thanks to this challenge and an unmistakable design, it’s possible to recognize the New Sealine F 530 at a glance.
1. Hull Design: sculptured hull with large windows that show character and give light to the interior
2. Flybridge layout: the best in its category for space, usage and comfort
3. Sidewalk: wide and safe, integrated in the fiberglass
4. Main helm station: Pilot and co-pilot seat can be converted into a chaise longue facing the sofa
5. Salon: Huge windows: 5,90 meter height and max. 1,80 meter with both side doors to sidewalk (optional)
6. Salon: “U” shaped sofa can be transformed in a double facing sofa with full height window and door (opt)
7. Cockpit: Bifold door and tilting window able to create an open space area between cockpit and salon
8. Bow Area: U shaped sofa with a table and high/low movement to create a sunpad (optional)
9. Bow Area: Pop up light able to transform the bow area into al fresco dining cocktail place (opt)
10. Bow Area: Aluminium pole bimini for maximum shadow during the day (opt)
11. Lower deck layout: three cabins with maximum light, two bathrooms with two separate showers
LOA 15.94 m 53' 1"
Beam 4.63 m 15' 2"
Draught 1.01 m 3' 3"
Height above waterline inc. mast 5.72 m TBC 18' 9"
Height above waterline excl. mast 4,92 m TBC 16' 1"
Fuel capacity 1600 l 351 UK Gal
Water capacity 766 l 168 UK Gal
Displacement 16,5 t TBC 16,5 t
Max People on board 12
CE Category B
2 x Volvo Penta IPS 600, Pod Drive 26 knots
Photo : Hanseyachts/Sealine