Waterways Ireland is hosting their inaugural Heritage Plan Annual Open Day
Friday, 02 December 2016
On December 14th, 2016 from 12-7pm. At this event, being hosted by the Waterways Ireland Visitor Centre in Grand Canal Basin (Dublin), you can review all the actions of the Heritage Plan that were progressed in 2016.
This will also be a great opportunity to meet staff from the various divisions within Waterways Ireland. Chat face to face about potential projects, ideas and supports we can offer our stakeholders. Our CEO, Dawn Livingstone, will also be present on the day. If you wish to have one on one time with Dawn please reserve one of our dedicated time slots by clicking this
This is an open event so please circulate this invite to any people you feel would be interested in attending.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
• The event is open to the public from 12-7pm.
• Come and listen to oral histories, inspect archival material and tell us about waterway place names.
• Sit down and review the wide variety of natural, built and cultural heritage reports commissioned throughout the year.
• Free scheduled heritage tours of the Basin will take place from 1-3pm. Spaces are limited (first come, first serve basis) and weather dependant.
• Meet with our CEO Dawn Livingstone and staff from divisions including Technical Services, Strategy & Policy, Marketing & Communications, Archives, Operations and Environment & Heritage from 12-4pm.
• View the tremendous work undertaken by the recipients of the 2016 Heritage Grants Scheme. Staff will be on hand to advise on the 2017 Grants Scheme too.
• Talk to us about potential projects you'd like progressed in 2017, partnerships you can offer or general queries about the Heritage Plan.
• Have your say on our 'What Floats your Boat" public feedback corner where you can leave a comment on what you like or where you think Waterways Ireland could improve our service to our stakeholders.
Limited on street parking is available close to the Visitor Centre with multi-storey parking located just 2 mins walk away. The Visitor Centre is also readily accessible through a variety of public transport links as well as accessible on foot from the city centre.
http://waterwaysireland.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=12b79d62aca3f076baad5dd67&id=1d83750f5d&e=f6fa6ac98a shows some of these connections.
If you would like any further information about this event please contact Cormac McCarthy at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, +353-61-922149 or +353-87-2787463. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Copyright © 2016 Waterways Ireland, All rights reserved.
Thanks to your continued support and involvement over the last year, Waterways Ireland Heritage Plan 2016-2020 has been formally adopted and launched by our organisation. As contributors to the Plan you have been automatically be included in the mailing list.
Our mailing address is:
Western Regional Office
Dock Road, Drewsborough,
Scarriff, Co Clare V94 H7N1
News presented by Cathy McLean
BYM, where the news is read
Special promotion UP % off selected BYM adverting
Contact email@example.com for a no obligation quote
Last Updated ( Friday, 02 December 2016 )